Contractual Psychotherapist/Counselor/Social Worker/Psychologist/Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Independent Behavioral Health Group is offering a career opportunity for a Contractual Psychotherapist at it's Flint office.
Flexible full-time schedules are available. Referrals and support for practice building provided.
We are committed to providing our clinicians and therapists with highly-competitive compensation for services rendered.
Preference will be given to psychotherapists with advanced training and experience with:
Couples/Marriage and Family Counseling
Counseling/Therapy with Young Children
Five or more years of post-licensure psychotherapy experience
Post-graduate continuing/advanced training.
All candidates must be licensed by the State of Michigan: LPC, LMFT, LLP, LMSW, LP
Candidate must have advanced training and experience in providing psychotherapy/counseling with a variety of patient populations and presenting problems. Organizational and clinical documentation skills a must.
Opportunities also exist for Michigan fully-licensed psychologists (LPs) wishing to build a practice and supervise our Masters-level staff.
Practice Development/Marketing Assistance
Fast, Electronic Insurance Billing
UPCOMING: Electronic Medical Records/Billing
Cloud-Based Software: So you can work from anywhere
Please feel free to pass our information to colleagues and friends who may be interested.
Interested? view more information at
Independent Behavioral Health Group is seeking licensed psychotherapists with experience in Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse treatment to work as independent contractors in Flint, a minimum of 10 scheduled visits per week.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Licensed clinicians maintain a professional therapy practice including assessment, treatment planning, and psychotherapy.
- Conduct assessment and establish appropriate treatment plans.
- Provide psychotherapy within clinic guidelines.
- Document all services rendered in accordance with medical, legal standards and clinic guidelines.
- Collaborate with collateral professionals, referral sources, and providers of ancillary services.
- Adhere to professional ethics.
All positions are non-salaried independent contractor status that requires a Master’s Degree or above and active Michigan licensure. ( Note: We are not able to hire at the TLLP, LLMSW, or LLPC level. )
- Social Workers MSW, LMSW
- Licensed Professional Counselors MA, LPC; MS, LPC
- Psychologists MA, LLP; MS, LLP
- Psychologists PhD, LLP/LP; PsyD, LLP/LP
- Therapists do not need their own referrals. We have referrals to assign.
- Therapists who generate their own referrals and wish to work fewer hours may be considered depending on the need at given locations.
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|